Thursday, October 28, 2010

Couture Crossover


*Pats myself on the back* I am getting a little better with Photoshop! Yay, ME! I have a ways to go yet but you can't knock me for trying! But I digress..I fell head over heels when I saw this dress blogged elsewhere (I hope I am  not breaking some blogger etiquette laws by forgetting WHICH blog and not linking/footnoting it! If I am, forgive me!). I thought it was quite beautifully textured! I put on my custom made model shape and this gorgeous skin I scored in the Platinum Hunt this summer! The Bliss Hair is runway hair and fit perfectly with this look! I needed an excuse to wear this makeup I got from the Lucky Board at Glamorize so here you have it!

Styling Credits

SSkin - ISPACHI Skin - Celeste - 


Creme/Glitter (From The Platinum Hunt)
Eyes - OPIUM Eyes - Tintable Blue
Make up - Mean Merlot from Glamorize 


(lucky board Prize)
Hair - Bliss Couture (October Gift in 


Store)
Gown - Purple Moon- Serafina in 


Sapphire (Septmber Group Gift)
Jewelry - $Ganked$ Black Sherbert (Free 


from The Jewelry Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment