Friday, November 5, 2010

Autumn's Arrival!

This awesome updo was free at Savior Hair! I went there as a noob but had not been back since. I saw it blogged elsewhere and thought it was beyond adorable!


This bag was a group gift from LeLutka in September. It will forever be a fall favorite for all of my Second Life!

 I am in LOVE with these boots! I got them when I first stared doing hunts but search for J's Western and I guarantee they are still available! They fit beautifully and the detail is so realistic!

Styling Credits
Lips -.:Glamorize:. Crystal Kiss Lips - Sugary Brown (Tatoo Layer)
Eyes - (v9) Lucid Brown Eyes - Vive 9 Lucid Brown Eyes
Skin - [ROCKBERRY] Kalista PlatinumHunt tan/BRN brows/CLV
Gloves - >Imani< Cameron Gloves Brown
Boots - J's Western Boots (Previous Hunt Gift)
Eyelashes - **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**-Crissy Designs
Hair - Dark Mouse (Toasted Almond) a gift at Savoir Hair
Earrings - :+*R*+: Bohemian Pierced Earrings Gold
Skirt - BLD Brown & Tan Skirt by Sasy Stylez
Undershirt - Part of *Reale* Dulce dress (brown)
Jacket - [BUKKA]soft leather jacket(with fur)lucky box
Bag - LeLutka Cadmio Bag(Group  Gift)



No comments:

Post a Comment