Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Numbers Game


I have been seeing posts for quite some time, of people posting their numbers (shape)! Since I have so many that I wear, I decided to get it on it! This will be one of many posts I make of me shape shifting!
Styling Credits
Hair: !*Bliss Hair*! -  Yukiho Hair (Cannelle)
Hair Accessory: [ glow ] Studio - Pink Forest
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Summer Wheat (This was a previous freebie) 
Skin: *YS & YS* Julia Skin - Electricblue  (This was a The Dressing Room special)
Shape: Custom made by Vision Laviscu
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Rhapsody eyelashes - GLOW special (chin)
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. - Glittermania Eyes - Pink Love
Outfit: Bow Underwear Pink by Karley Tandino
Necklace & Bracelet: $GaNKeD$  - Bunnies Revenge Jewelry Set (This was a in store freebie)
Ring: ((Crystal Line)) White Dove Ring
Nails:  Ibizarre Nail polish - Punta Ana Pink  (Fat Pack of 15 colors free in the store)
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Petals earrings (TDR Blue 24)

No comments:

Post a Comment