Monday, April 16, 2012

What's Your Phone Number?

I just thought this shirt was UBER cute!! You can actually press the keys on it and hear the sound! And trust when I was at a hunt quite a few people got a kick out of pressing them! I didn't mind though..it was entertaining. Its resizeable but I am l-a-z-y and impatient so I didn't resize as best I could. Its still cute though! 

Since I was in a goofy mood these Maknie glasses I got in a lucky board last year fit the bill. I love them! Too cute! I might be a nerd but baby, what's your phone number?

Styling Credits
Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Ouzo
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Autumn Moon - Previous Freebie
Skin: : Heartsick : Ayame
Glasses: MAKNIE** Nomak's big glasses - yellow = 
Top: [D*L] DIAL PAD UNISEX tee -ROYAL for The Dressing Room Blue (Anyone can click on your shirt and hear the sound as well)
Shorts: ::D'Nelle's:: "Rue" (Yellow) (No Longer in Business)
Purse: The Vinyl Cafe - Dominion Purse (Yellow)
Bracelets: [ glow ] studio - Ribbon and Pearls bracelets (Yellow)
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Bird Of Paradise Earrings (Yellow)
Heels: Juicy Classic Pump - Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment