Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chasing Waterfalls

*Sings* "Don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.."
No, I have not run out of catchy blog titles; I have so many more in store! Lol I do, however, need to save my Ls for a rainy day because as much stuff as I buy from The Dressing Room, I have yet to wear even a quarter of it! But I did today! As a matter of fact, my dress, belt AND leggings are from The Dressing Room and can be found in the creator's stores. So I knocked 3 items out in one day! Yay, ME!


Styling Credits

Outfit - *Fishy Strawberry* L'Opera and RaRa Petroleum
Waist - Tee*fy Twee  Military Cardigan (Black) (This was TOTALLY an accident that turned out to look so great and trendy! I thought I had taken the belt of the Tee*fy jacket OFF!)
Skin - Natural Beauty -Olga (Tan) (This was a The Dressing Room release)
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Moroccan Nights (This month's Freebie Eyes)
Hair -LoQ Hairs Grappa 
Cellini (Sienna)
Eyelashes - **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**- Crissy Designs
Tights - *Fishy Strawberry* Woolen Tights
Shoes - Juicy Classic Pumps - Blueberry 
Purse - Dominion Purse (Black) from Vinyl Cafe 
Jewelry 
Ring - ((Crystal line))*White Dove* Ring

Bracelets - *** Coco DROPS BANGLES2 White Pearl from Glamorize

Earrings - [ glow ] Studio Animated Earrings Black (Includes 3 Versions)

No comments:

Post a Comment