Thursday, January 6, 2011

You Red My Mind

Yeah, I know Christmas is over but, as they say, "It ain't over until the fat lady sings!" I decided red was a nice color on me so I wore it with play up the gray hues. I think I did a splendid job of adding color! My pouty lips are so luscious in this make up by Glamorize! Makes  me wanna jump back and kiss myself! Check me out!


Styling Credits
Eyelashes - **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**-Crissy Designs
Hair - ::::Fab-U-Lous::::  - Christmas Free Gift
Indyra Originals:  "Fab" Hobo: Red
Stiletto Boots - BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Sweater - **PRISM** Lodge in Latte by Journey
[ glow ] studio Amore Earrings (2versions)
[ glow ] studio I Am Your Present Ring
[ glow ] Studio -  Dark Rider Gloves
Indyra Originals Brigadier Scarf
.:Glamorize:. Disco Kiss Lips - Ruby Slipper
.::(FBB)::. Grace 06

No comments:

Post a Comment