Friday, February 25, 2011

52 Weeks of Color - Week 16 - Teal - Blogger Challenge

I decided to participate in Luna Jubilee's Blogger Color Challenge! Since I am new to blogging fashion, I figured it would be a great way to connect with other bloggers and see their style and show them mine! I didn't realize I had SO MUCH teal in my inventory. I usually do 3 or more pics but I am lazy AND busy today! Enjoy! 




Styling Credits
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Glittermania Eyes - Toxic Teal
Skin: **CandyDoll** Pelu Pelu Skin
Accessories: *[SD]- Teal Flower Bracelets* & *[SD]- Teal flower Earrings* Part of the *[SD]- Teal Romantic summer dress* (Can be found on The Marketplace)
MafiaTeal Beaded Necklace -  Part of the Sosexiimafia outfit in Teal from YumZ Clothing
Dress: Tee*fy - Orelle Dress (Teal)
al
[ glow ] studio - Bolder. eyelashes - Black Crow
Hair Bow - >TRUTH&lt Hair; Kylei Bow [FREE] (Teal)
Bag: Puddles - Hint Of Love Bag (Teal)
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Ultimate Leila - Teal
Hair - Jamie (Black) from Shiloh Jun for Shybooty

No comments:

Post a Comment