Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Its A Marvelous Night for a Moon Dance

Its a MARVELOUS night for a moon dance!


I finally made it to Peqe and I must say, I was enamored! Their clothes are right up my alley! You all know my style changes from day to day. I am kind of goth couture here...but that's TODAY! Tomorrow I will be completely different!

 But don't be mislead, Peqe has lots of edgy designs and bold colors! I was very pleased and I will definitely be blogging the other items I purchased in the near future!

Styling Credits
Skin - :: INka :: Nina Skin (6 makeups)
Outfit - Peqe - The Prue
Tights - Peqe - The Prue Tights
Hair - 99 Elephants -IEKELENE -blacks
99 Elephants -Shaved Tattoo STARSIDE -black
Eyelashes - [ glow ] studio designs - Bolder. eyelashes - Black Crow
Shoes  - [ glow ] studio Benelli Pumps Black  (diamond 2 versions)
Earrings - [ glow ] studio - Black Lace Earrings (TDR Blue 17)
Ring  - [ glow ] studio -  GIFT I'm your present red ring
Bracelets - *~ B & D ~* Chunky Cuffs - Brushed Silver Squiggles BOXED
Clutch - *COCO* Clutch Bag (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment