Saturday, April 16, 2011

Motivation

Oh, lover, don't you dare slow down
Go longer, you can last more rounds
Push harder, you're almost there now
So go, lover, make mama proud




And when we're done,
I don't wanna feel my legs
And when we're done,
I just wanna feel your hands all over me, baby

And youre almost there
You can do it, I believe in you, baby
So close from here
So, baby, I'm a be your motivation 
Go, go, go, go
Motivation

Go, go, go, go 


Styling Credits

Hair: Bewitched - Victoria  (Black)
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Kalista - Dark with cleavage option (This is from the Peace on Earth Hunt 3 but the line is available in the store )
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Bolder Eyelashes - She
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Disco Kiss Lips - Glittering Grape
Nails: Ibizarre - Diamont black (Fat Pack of 15 colors free in the store)
Jacket: -Phoenix Rising- Britney London Trench Coat (Black)
Bikini: ! ! NK SEXY CROCHET LILAC (Can be Found on The Marketplace)
Boots: Cowgirl Riding Boots - Black Leather (Can be Found on The Marketplace)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Bogato Necklace
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Zebra Feathers



No comments:

Post a Comment