Friday, April 1, 2011

52 Weeks of Color - Week 21 - White - Blogger Challenge

This week for Luna Jubilee's Blogger Color Challenge, the color is White! White is RIGHT! And I have TONS of hair and clothes to pick from for this color so it was easy! My busy schedule has me posting on the last day but I look FABULOUS none the less! 


I caught Phoenix Rising's Last Going out of business sale and scored this gorgeous dress for 1L! By the way, they are still in business!
























I never liked white hair but it actually look good against this skin! And the Diamond colored eyes were absolutely stunning!


This jewelry set from $GaNKed$ is big and gaudy and matches my gown and m Jersey Shore tan and bleached white-blond hair!


Styling Credits
Eyes: *Beauty Avatar Couture* Diamante V2 - 
Ambra
Dress: -Phoenix Rising- Nardya's 
Hallucination (Masked Affair) (White)
Ring: ((Crystal line))*White Dove* Ring 
Jewelry: $GaNKeD$ Coveted Jewelry Set
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - White Dreams E
arrings
Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Grappa Cellini (White)
Shoes (Worn But Not Seen): JPB Cindarella Crystal White shoes 
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Bohemian - Black Swan 02 
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Kalista (Tan) (While this was a Platinum Hunt Prize from last summer, I believe the Kalista Line is still available)

No comments:

Post a Comment