Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Oxford Blues


I have ALWAYS loved Saddle shoes! I think they are adorable and perfect for Autumn, which happens to be my favorite time of the year! I was glad The Dressing Room had these out. I LOVE THEM!













Styling Credits
Hair: *MrS* LuLu (Brown) (Can Be Found on The Marketplace)
Eyes: *YS&YS* - EyeReal BrownNut
Skin: -Glam Affair- Gio Dark - Arancio (Dark with Hairbase) (The Dressing Room)
Shape:
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - False. eyelashes Obsession
Makeup:
Sweater: *FIR* Oxford Sweater
Jacket: *FIR & MNA* Duffle Coat (The Seasons Hint 2010)
Pants: (Milk Motion) My highwaist dots pants (The Dressing Room)
Shoes: *FIR & MNA* The Ashford Brogues Red & Navy Patent (The Dressing Room)
Ring: :.Fiasca & CO. - Diamond Dazzeled Ring
Earrings: :.Fiasca & CO. - Feathered Ruffle Earrings -White

No comments:

Post a Comment