Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sweater Weather

Its getting cool where I am in RL! I found a nice black cardigan to keep me warm and fuzzy too! I love cardigans! I don't care if people say they are for snobs and old people, I adore them in EVERY life!


























Styling Credits

Hair: *booN YNO421
Hair Accessory: *booN gathered raised hairbase all colors pack
Eyes: *YS&YS* - EyeReal BrownNut
Skin: *YS & YS* Amber Skin - Rainbow 4 (This was a The Dressing Room special)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Clean thick 04  (nose)
Cardigan: Emery - Oversize Cardigan Carmin (This was a The Dressing Room Blue special)
Tank: ISON - double layered tank (gray) - 
Pants: SHIKI-Winter Slacks FUYU BLACK - 
Purse: R.icielli - 2.55 Classic bag /pink (joliehand)
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Ear cuff (R) raven
Heels: R.icielli - CARMELIA Pumps (Ice)

No comments:

Post a Comment