Monday, March 28, 2011

Bow Down

I don't always blog items that are hot off the press. Sometimes I dust of never worn items and the look just as cute as the spanking new ones all over the feeds! I shop in access as is so this will be an excuse to wear some of the things I HAD to have at that moment!

I love this big ass bow! I like to be unique and different wile being fashionable! When I saw it, it had my name written ALL over it!














These vive9 pumps were a Dressing Room Special and PERFECT for spring. I got this dress at Tee*fy on Pookie Promenade. I was digging thru my inventory and threw it on. It was just girly enough to go with the bow!
Styling Credits
Skin: *YS & YS* - Andrea Passion Skin
Dress: Tee*fy -  Pookie Exclusive FeatherPrint Loose Dress (This dress is only available at the Tee*fy Store at Pookie Promenade)
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Summer Wheat  (This was from a previous hunt)
Tights: Bang Bang - Lacey tights black sockpart
Nails: Ibizarre Nail polish - diamont black
Makeup: .:Glamorize:.  -  Brillance Eye Makeup - Lagoon
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio -  Eagle
Hair: MRs Lulu (Can be found on The Marketplace)
Hair Bow: House of Fox - Color.Me.H.O.F [FolkBow]
Ring: [ glow ] studio - Pearl Goddess
Bracelet: [ glow ] studio - Ribbon Bracelet
Earrings: [ glow ] Studio Kurloo Earrings  (blue) TDR
Shoes: .: vive9 :. -  Pelaje Pumps in Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment