Monday, July 25, 2011

The Around The World Blogger Challenge - Chicago

This week for The Urban Couture Fashionistas Around The World Blogger Challenge, the letter is C! There is a brand mew sim that opened up themed after 1920s Chicago! I was wanting to do  Chicago and was stumped as to how I would capture its essence. I didn't even search the sim and I saw another blogger on the FabFree Blog  had been and had great finds! So, I set  out  on a venture of my own!

This dress is from Cilian'gel and the color and design is pretty, feminine and very realistic to the garb worn in that era. It comes with another hat but I felt this hat from ElaiStar matched so much better!


 I dreamed of being a Billie Holiday of that era and landing in Chicago, fresh from the South being given the chance to woo the North with my sultry voice

My innocence shows in my face in this youthful skin & makeup I got in The PouPee hunt at My UglyDorothy

 I would explore and be in awe of the marvelous surroundings of the big city!


 I run across some of the rich mobsters and they tell me to be able to make it in the Chi, I have to be tough and strong and know my way around! A kid like me could get hurt in a place like this!


Having booked a gig at the local jazz club, I was able to afford a new set of fancy wheels! I was officially a Big City girl now!


Styling Credits
Hair:  :: MRS :: LuLu - Short hair (Brown) (Can Be Found on The Marketplace)
Hat: ElaiStar Spring Hat w/Roses 
Eyes: (v9) Lucid Blue Eyes
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Sun burn skin (From The Poupee Hunt)
Eyelashes: **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**-  Crissy Designs (Can Be Found on The Marketplace)
Makeup: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - Poupee Hunt makeup (Teeth)
Dress:  Cilian'gel Got Blossoms ? 1920's - Presentation Box 
Purse:[ glow ] studio - Vintage clutch (gold)
Bracelets: [ glow ] studio - Ribbon and Pearls (Grass) 
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Petal (Pink)
Heels:Juicy Classic Pump - Cotton Candy
Second Life Location  - Chicago: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shepham%20Estates/186/239/22


No comments:

Post a Comment