Friday, July 15, 2011

The Best Thing I Never Had

     I absolutely LOVE this new song by Beyonce! So, when I won this wedding dress from a Lucky Board at Ribbon, I decided to pay homage! It gave me good reason to show my strength that I gained due to being unlucky in SLove and to show my style!






Styling Credits
Earrings - [ glow ] Studio - Pure Sparrow  Earrings (White)
Hair: !*Bliss Hair*! Ranie Hair  (Caviar)
Hair Accessory:
Skin: *YS & YS* Andrea 
Eyes: Poetic Colors (Summer Wheat) (Previous Freebie)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Studio
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Silver Diva Makeup - Eyes, Lips & Blush
Dress: *RibboN* June Bride Set (Lucky Board  Prize)
Ring: ((Crystal line)) *White Dove* Ring 
Bracelet: Paper Couture Diamond Logo Tennis Bracelet

Heels: Juicy Classic Pump (Strawberries And Cream) 

No comments:

Post a Comment