Friday, July 1, 2011

Where It Begins

Sometimes I like to explore but this time I was trying to do one of my beloved hunts. I guess the hunt ended before I realized it, but this sim is quite cozy and quaint and I felt like it accented my classic beauty look rather well! I don't do a lot of editing (As if I know how anyway lol) when I have nice surroundings like this because it takes away from the natural beauty of it all! But this is a great picture place for Bloggers! Check out here: Where It Begins Flea Market








Styling Credits
Hair: *MrS* LuLu - short hair (Brown) (This can be found in The Marketplace Under the Same name)
Hair Accessory: LaGyo - Love Me or Not (Silver)
Eyes: Poetic Colors (Moroccan Nights) (This was a past Freebie)
Skin: Bodyline - Zanna (Bright) (Sahara) (This was a gift from The BSC Hunt) 
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - intensive
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Metal Mania - Platinum
Dress: Baiastice_- Lesley (White) (This was a Xmas Special from The Dressing Room) 
Purse: [ glow ] studio - Quilted Handbag With Rose)
Bracelets: The Niven Collection - Wonton Silver Cuffs
Earrings: Mare *AC*Pearl Earrings
Heels: R.icielli - Sophia Pumps w/ Laced Heels (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment