Sunday, November 6, 2011

Marooned

Yeah, I am marooned alright..marooned on Lazy Island! I am just milling around the grid, dressed casually. I have my blah days but I am cute on those days too! Lol! I am not as fab as I can be but I am STILL and ALWAYS fashionable. Nothing is new from this blog except the sweater, but do leggings/jeggings/tights/treggings, and Mary Jane shoes EVER go out of style for the fall? No, my fashionistas, the answer is a firm NO! Until next time, Fashionistas, until next time....







Styling Credits
Hair: :: RAW HOUSE :: Hilton (Dark Brown 01)
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Moon - Autumn (Freebie)
Skin: *YS & YS* Amber Skin - Rainbow
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Windy 01 (nose)
Jacket: {So Many Styles} Knit Cozy Sweater Cherry for The Dressing Room 
Top: JANE - Intrinsic Tanks (Raspberry) - This was an Instore Freebie
Leggings: Part of the *Fishy Strawberry* Winter Outfit - *Fishy Strawberry* Corduroy Treggings Brown
Purse: "LoQ Hairs" Yakut Clutch TDR B-Day Gift
Shoes: *G. Field* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" (Plum) Previous Group Gift
Ring: Paper Couture -  Bird Ring


No comments:

Post a Comment