Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pink Frost

Its getting even more chilly! So I break out my wintery type skins to keep up with the changing weather. This skin is UBER cute and from last year's Peace On Earth 3 Hunt but I truly love it! And the 80ish hair is just cute enough to set the look off!

The blazer is  from last year's Platinum Hunt, but as I stated before, blazer are ever fashionable! These MStyle pumps are all the rage amongt fashionistas on the grid and I got them in a hunt over the summer and just never got a chance to blog them. But TRUST, they are well worth purchasing and I certainly did!


Glow Studio will ever be my favorite (aside from Mandala and LaGyo) for accessories! They have yet to disappoint me when I am wearing something as far as completing my look. I am an old lady in my fashion when I wear my brooch! I love them and I am a sucker for a pretty one!



Styling Credits
Hair: A&A (This was on The Marketplace) -  Charis Hair Mixed Brown
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Moroccan Nights (Bright) (Previous Freebie)
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Kalista - Peace on Earth Hunt 3 (2010) (Tan)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Clean thick 04  (nose)
Jacket: [ATOMIC] Ritzy Blazer - Black
Top: JANE - Intrinsic Tanks (Strawberry) - This was an Instore Freebie
Leggings: The Niven Collection - MonoChrome - Coal - Shiny Legging Pant
Nails: Ibizarre - Punta Ana Pink  (Fat Pack of 15 colors free in the store)
Brooch: [ glow ] studio -  The Pink Swan Brooch
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Pink Tassel Set - [ glow ] studio - Pink Tassel Earring
Heels: Mstyle -  GOSHI Pumps - Pink Panther

No comments:

Post a Comment