Monday, November 7, 2011

Rolling in The Deep

He walked out and left me high and dry...why oh why?? I can barely stand..I LOVED that man...I left it all behind me...just grabbed my purse and keys...there are too many memories attached to the
things...I couldn't even stand staying where we were living...We
could have had it all...











Styling Credits
Hair: 3636 -Kelia
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Autumn (Freebie)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Monica Tan skin - D HB TDR 28 
Eyelashes:[ glow ] studio - Fire - Flames (nose)
Vest: !Ohmai Faux Pygmy Vest {Seasons Hunt Fall 2011}
Turtleneck: *COCO* Turtleneck Sweater
Leggings: [MAGIC NOOK] Indian Summer Leggings - Seasons Hunt Autumn 2011
Purse: [label mode] mimui handbag


Nails: Ibizarre Fatpack Nail Polish (15 colors)  Nail polish - Glitter 

Orange (This was an instore freebie and may still be

Earrings: PIDIDDLE - The Seasons Hunt Fall - PIDIDDLE - Oh So Gawdy Earring
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather



No comments:

Post a Comment