Friday, March 4, 2011

52 Weeks of Color - Week 17 - Electric Lime - Blogger Challenge

This week for Luna Jubilee's Blogger Color Challenge the color is Electric Lime! I am glad I purchased lime in the past and recently so I had some nice pickings! I settled on this uber cute short set from Imani

The headpiece is one of LaGyo's fabulous pieces. Its is color change so I am sure I will blog it again. They have a lot of gorgeous, bold, and chunky pieces to choose from and I couldn't WAIT to finally blog one! 


 These Juicy pumps were beautiful in lime and they made the outfit pop even more! I am starting to love these blogger challenges!


Styling Credits
Hair - Mrs LuLu - Short hair - brown
Headpiece - LaGyo - Spina headpiece
Makeup - .:Glamorize:. Glittermania Eyes - Atomic Lime
Skin - -Glam Affair- Eva - Tan
Outfit - >IMANI< Kirstin Highend Shorts (Lime) 
[ glow ] studio designs - Bolder. eyelashes - Black Crow
Earrings - $GaNKeD$ Pomp Jewelry Set
Ring - ((Crystal line))*White Dove* Ring
BLANG!!! BUNCHA GLOBANGLEZ -  Lime
Clutch - *COCO* Clutch Bag - Silver
Shoes - Juicy Classic Pumps - Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment