Monday, March 14, 2011

Eye of The Tiger

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger
Survivor

[glow] studio NEVER disappoints me when it comes down to my accessories. They always have some eclectic designs coming out and they look great on! The unique factor of their designs and the fact that they have SO MANY different designs kind of guarantees you won't run into someone wearing the same thing you are (That's a huge deal for women in ANY life!)!   

Prim nails always get by me. I really don't like them! They look like cat claws to me. So when I came across a fat pack of nails that were like gloves I was elated! Its a nice touch when you want to get away from that boring French manicure that SL gives the ladies automatically!

Nothing beats a great pair of legs...except a great pair of boots! When I saw these blogged elsewhere I knew I HAD to have them! In real life, I moved to a more country part of my state and cowboy boots year round are the norm. While I haven't been able to bring myself to do it, its cute to see n OTHERS. Its SL; I can do things I won't dare in real life anyway, so THERE!
Styling Credits
Skin: .::(Fierce Body Boutique) ::.  -  Grace 06
Hair: BoonFTN683 hair black
Nails: Ibizarre Nail polish - Punta Ana Pink
Eyelashes: [glow] StudioBohemia Eyelashes - Raindrop 
Top: Emery - Outfit The Tiger
Ring: ((Crystal line)) *White Dove* Ring*
Boots: ANEXX Fringe Western Boots (Pink)
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Wild Eye Makeup  - Tiger
Earrings - [ glow ] Studio - Pure Sparrow  Earrings (White)
Putse - [glow] Studio - Fur Tiger Bag
Skirt: Ydea - **Ydea Denim Girl** 


No comments:

Post a Comment