Saturday, March 19, 2011

52 Weeks of Color - Week 19 - Umber - Blogger Challenge

This week for Luna Jubilee's Blogger Color Challenge the color is Umber! I had  none of this color  in my inventory so of to The Marketplace I went! 


I found a gorgeous cocktail dress and it gave me a chance to wear this beautiful necklace from Paper Couture.

These heels are from G. Field and are a perfect chocolatey brown to compliment my dress and accessories! 
Styling Credits

Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio designs - Bolder. eyelashes - Black Crow
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Crystal Kiss Lips - Unsweetened Cocoa
Dress: MsD006 - Rogue - Short Skirt - Umber (Can Be Found on The Marketplace)
Hair: 3636 - Zambia (Umber)
Necklace: Paper Couture - Treasures Bib
Eyes: Les Petits Details - *Brown Gold Eyes*
Skin: .::(Fierce Body Boutique)::. - Sophia 01 (Tan)
Earrings: [ glow ] studio -  Amore Earrings (2versions)
Shoes: *G. Field* - Flower Pumps "Eve" (Chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment